Designing electronic circuit boards
The performance of equipment depends largely on the quality of the design in relation to the prefixed objectives.
The field experience of the ME technicians allows the most advanced industries in the sector to rely on a competent partner in the phases of design and prototyping of printed circuit boards.
- Electronic circuits design and PCB mastering (Mentor CAD/CAE software)
- IPC-A-600 CIT support
- Firmware development for embedded systems
- Electronic hardware co-design
- 3D mechanical prototyping (SolidWorks software)
- Technical support and procurement of electronic components
- Development of manufacturing processes relying on IIS-IPC-ESA qualified people
- 2D and 3D X-RAY inspection