Information notice and consent request pursuant to and in accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 GDPR governing the processing and protection of personal data
www.me-electronics.eu informs you that:
1) This information notice is provided only for this specific website and not for any other websites that the user may visit through links on this website.
2) The Data Controller is ME ELECTRONICS SRL - Via Levrini, 4 - 25080 Soiano del Lago (Brescia) - tel. +39 0365 503150 - fax +39 0365 503479 - email email@example.com, represented by its Legal Representative.
3) The complete list of DATA PROCESSORS, fully updated and including the name of the company assigned to the technological maintenance of the website, is available at our headquarters or by email upon request.
4) Your personal data will be processed in order to send you the information requested on this website and for related administrative and accounting activities. The data may be processed for our legitimate interest, for security reasons related to the website. In such cases, express consent is not required. If you subscribe to the newsletter and give your consent, this data will be processed to send commercial information about our activities and information on our training initiatives. If you expressly authorize profiling, your data may be analysed to provide you with a better experience. You can cancel your subscription at any time or withdraw your consent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In any case, refusal to provide personal data for this purpose does not prevent the user from using our services.
5) Your data is not disclosed to third parties outside of ME ELECTRONICS SRL and its affiliated companies. The data provided is used solely and exclusively for the purposes for which consent to its use was given. In the case of subscription to the newsletter and to profiling, data is processed by third parties with servers in a country outside of the EU with which Security Agreements are in force (US-EU Privacy Shield).
6) This website is strictly for users aged 18 or over. The data of anyone under 18 who has requested the services described on the website will be deleted immediately.
7) Data will be processed using manual and automated systems designed to store, manage and transmit the data, with methods strictly related to the purposes of the processing, and will be held for the time necessary to provide the requested service. The data provided for marketing purposes will be kept for 24 months. Some data may be kept longer if required by Italian law (administrative storage).
8) It will be possible at any time to exercise the rights of the data subject pursuant to articles 15 et seq. of Regulation EU 2016/679 (access, rectification, erasure, restriction, portability, objection).
9) Given the type of data processed, our company has not appointed a Data Protection Manager. If you believe that your data is not properly managed, you are always entitled to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
10) You can, at any time, request access to or the erasure of your data by contacting us at email@example.com. The complete text of the 2016/679 European Regulation concerning the rights of the data subject is available on the Garantor’s website www.garanteprivacy.it.
ME ELECTRONICS technical sponsorcontinue »